What are your rates?
Our starting wedding package is $1395. Hour long sessions are $375. Mini sessions are available upon request. Send an inquiry for details.
- How would you describe your style?
Light & Airy, Romantic, Documentary.
- We have never had our photos taken professionally. We do not know what to do. My fiance hates the camera. We are super awkward in front of the camera.
Awesome because none of my couples are models and I too am super awkward! Every image on my site is of real couples and real weddings. I will give you direction and help pose you when necessary. I do my best to keep you natural and capture flattering images. There is nothing to stress out about. Check out our reviews!
- My venue requests insurance. Are you insured?
Yes and I am happy to provide a certificate for you and your venue.
- Do you have a second shooter?
Most packages include a second shooter. My second shooters are fabulous. I use the same couple people every wedding and we work great together!
- What do you wear on my wedding day?
Usually I wear a black dress and just try to blend in with the other vendors.
- What is the process for booking you? Do you charge a deposit?
After you decide on a wedding collection, I will send you a contract to sign electronically. I charge a 50% deposit and that blocks off your wedding date.
- What if you like....die?
I have managed to survive all of my weddings so far. If perhaps I die before your amazing wedding day, my utterly grief stricken husband and second shooter will assist in finding a suitable replacement.
- OK, but what if you're super sick on my wedding day?
If I am super sick on your wedding day, I will still be at your wedding day. I have shot weddings with a cold, flu, and all the way up until I was 36 weeks pregnant. Unless I am so ill that I am in a hospital bed, I will be at your wedding. If I do land in a hospital bed, I (along with my second shooter) will find you a suitable replacement.
- When should we book you for our wedding?
If you have already booked your venue, then you should book me!
- Do you have a backup camera?
- What is in your camera bag?
Professional Nikon equipment, flashes, business cards, keys, and phone.
- How long after my wedding will I receive my images?
4-6 weeks from your wedding date.
- How many images will we receive?
I do not guarantee an exact number but it is usually around 75-100 per shooting hour. If I do a full 8 hour wedding day, I will more than likely give you over 800 images.
- Do you offer any discounts?
Sometimes I run specials for certain times of the year when I am not fully booked. Send an inquiry letting me know your wedding date!